Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today I bought a piano...

I had a rather expensive haircut this morning.

Not because they charged me any more then normal, but because I happened past the window of "One Man Band" music store in Banbury and fell in love with a glorious walnut wood 1940's piano. We've been talking about getting one for a while as I'd love to start teaching Ben the basics, but we hadn't done any serious looking just yet. I discovered that we qualified for an Arts' Council grant, so five hours later (clearly the recession has hit piano movers as they were available to deliver today) it's safely ensconced in the alcove in the lounge (which could have been made for it). I think Granny James would be ever so chuffed...

I'd love to be playing it right now but Benanna won't even let me get close to it. How many more hours 'till their bedtime?



And a spot of lunch at the Red Lion with the girls and little kiddies yesterday.

Vegetarian kids are just so easy to please...Luis tucking into his chips and broccoli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< HOME