Friday, September 01, 2017

It has been a while...

I am sorry for not posting very regularly in the past year or so. Things have changed so much so here is a little update:


I have changed roles at work a couple of times this past year. Having come out of the boarding house, I am no longer a housemaster. It was a lovely 6 years, with so many good moments with the students in my charge. I will and do miss a large part of that life.


I started the 2016 / 2017 academic year as the International Coordinator for the school, organising exchanges, international service projects and taking students on International Conferences. Halfway through the year, I was privileged to be appointed to the position of School Chaplain as well. This role allows me to have contact with every student in the school on a daily basis. I also now work in two beautiful chapels that are very different from each other, so photos below.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< HOME